Fulica atra, is all-black, medium-sized water bird, member of the rail family Rallidae.
The Coot has a distinctive white beak and ‘shield’ above the beak which earns it the title ‘bald’. Coots are territorial, but sociable birds, often seen feeding together in flocks on ponds.
What they eat.
Coots are omnivorous, they dive below the surface, to depths of up to two metres, searching insect larvae and other food.
• Customs clearance
• Trade advice, including full documentation support (i.e., certification and paperwork) that is required by Russian authorities
• Dangerous goods declarations
• Full logistics audit (i.e., best mode of transport, routing, customs port in Russia, etc.)
• Bonded haulage in Russia
• Intraport forwarding and container pick-up and deliveries
• Rail services-containerized and wagons
• Professional handling of all types of cargo (i.e., imports, exports, temp controlled, hazardous, etc.)
• Warehousing and reloading
• Supply of one-way containers
• Multimodal shipments to and from Russia
• Surveyor services
Coot Freight Ltd. serves not only the European areas of Russia but also the hinterland and difficult to reach areas, such as Port of Dudinka or anything beyond the Ural Mountains. The beautiful coot bird can travel the land, air, and water with ease, swiftness, and grace; so can we. Coot Freight Ltd. is your friendly, professional, go-to Russian freight forwarder. We never let you down.