We specialize in global multimodal shipments to and from Russia. Our team is highly versed in all Russian policies, procedures, and trade secrets.
Coot Freight Ltd. works with companies across the globe, but our real selling point lies in our in-depth knowledge of the local Russian market and local know-how. Before going global, you must understand local.
We are a team of dedicated professionals offering a friendly and personalized service. All of our operations are 100% professional, and you will always be treated with a personal attitude and warm smile.
This is where the beautiful coot bird comes in to play. We made the coot our company’s mascot to serve as a symbol of swiftness, agility, resilience, and strategy- each of which our company embodies on land, air, and sea.
Fulica atra, is all-black, medium-sized water bird, member of the rail family Rallidae.
The Coot has a distinctive white beak and 'shield' above the beak which earns it the title 'bald'. Coots are territorial, but sociable birds, often seen feeding together in flocks on ponds.
What they eat.
Coots are omnivorous, they dive below the surface, to depths of up to two metres, searching insect larvae and other food.
• Standard 20/40ft dry vans, 45ft pallet wide high cube containers
• Specialized equipment such as 20/40 open tops and flat racks
• Tank containers
• Abnormal loads
• Hazardous goods handling
• Temperature-controlled goods (reefer containers)
• Personal effects
• Full container load and less than container load movements
• Conventional and out of gauge loads
• Intraport forwarding at all major Russian ports
• Cleared and bonded goods deliveries
• Cargo insurance
• Full and part trailer loads
• Weekly groupage service
• Deliveries to all major Russian inland customs terminals (including distant Russia)
• Trailer movements by sea (via St Petersburg with further on-carriage to the consignee)
• Service coverage includes the countries of Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Poland, Ukraine, Moldova, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan
• Tilt trailers, mega trailers, box trailers, refrigerated trailers
• Dangerous goods handling
• Low loaders and out of gauge movements
• Consolidation and distribution services
• Storage and warehousing facilities
• Temperature-controlled goods
• Hazardous cargo
• Consolidation and delivery
• Time-defined services
• Personal effects
• Heavy lift equipment
• Import and export clearance at major customs terminals in Russia
• Warehousing, fulfilment, storage, consolidation, and distribution
• Full documentation support for DAP/DDP shipments
• Logistics audits including customs clearance advice
• Import/export procedures assistance
• Short and long-term industry consultancy
• Professional business development guidance
• Certificates of origins and letters of credit
• FIATA house Bill of Landing
• Marine insurance
• Customs clearance
• Trade advice, including full documentation support (i.e., certification and paperwork) that is required by Russian authorities
• Dangerous goods declarations
• Full logistics audit (i.e., best mode of transport, routing, customs port in Russia, etc.)
• Bonded haulage in Russia
• Intraport forwarding and container pick-up and deliveries
• Rail services- containerized and wagons
• Professional handling of all types of cargo (i.e., imports, exports, temp controlled, hazardous, etc.)
• Warehousing and reloading
• Supply of one-way containers
• Multimodal shipments to and from Russia
• Surveyor services